tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: problem with multiple contexts
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2000 21:14:05 GMT

Lou wrote:

> Is anyone else having trouble accessing this page with the Users Guide?
> It comes up looking rather trashed and a"communications error" dialog
> appears.

The appearance might be a stylesheet issue (it looks fine for me), although the
communications error does not happen for me.

Another way to get this file is to download one of the "nightly builds" (recently
restored -- thanks Costin! -- and not yet linked on the web site) from:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/nightly

and look inside the "tomcat/doc/uguide" directory.  Developers should have a look
at the app developer's guide (in "tomcat/doc/appdev") as well.

Craig McClanahan