tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Juan Alvarez Ferrando <jaferra...@oviedo.syseca.es>
Subject Re: Passing parameters to a bean from a JSP
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 16:43:59 GMT
Your FORM parameters and INPUT fileds are sent to your JSP in the same
way that they are to a Servlet (after all your JSP are compiled into
Servlets by the server). There's a HttpServletRequest object named
'request' accesible in your JSP code through which you can extract the
values of every parameter and INPUT field of the FORM submitted by the
user. Check the Java API for the HttpServletRequest class.