tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Juan Alvarez Ferrando <jaferra...@oviedo.syseca.es>
Subject Re: I need som help setting up Tomcat 3.1 Beta and Apache 1.3.12 ?
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 16:06:38 GMT
hans-erik.skyttberg@boxer.se wrote:

> Nope!
>
> Running on Sun Sparc Solaris 7 2.70
>
> /Hans - Erik Skyttberg
> Boxer TV Access AB
> hans-erik.skyttberg@boxer.se
> +46 (0)8 587 899 64
> +46 (0)708 20 32 53
>

>                     "Andrew
>                     Cathrow"             To:     <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>                     <acathrow@sea        cc:
>                     gull.nl>             Subject:     RE: I need som help setting
up Tomcat 3.1 Beta and Apache
>                                          1.3.12 ?
>                     2000-04-03
>                     17:52
>                     Please
>                     respond to
>                     tomcat-user
>

> running on NT ?

mod_jserv.so is all you should need.

> What are the parameters for the jserv module and what do they mean ?

You wont be using the parameters specified in the JServ doc, but the
/path/to/Tomcat/conf/tomcat.conf file; but as far as I can see they are
equivalent and the JServ sample file is better self-documented and
covers a wider range of parameters.

Juan Alvarez Ferrando