tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Holger Klawitter <hol...@klawitter.de>
Subject Re: is it possible to plug tomcat into apache?
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 13:31:55 GMT
Thanks for the quick answer!

Juan Alvarez Ferrando wrote:
> > People are talking here as if it was possible, but there is no
> > documentation about it anywhere to find.
> Sure it is.
> In the tomcat INSTALL file ...

After downloading a newer version I finally found the
Tomcat+Apache-HOWTO, thanks!

But I cannot access jsp file from user directories anymore. I used
to access the gnujsp engine, but the "jserv-servlet" handler
does not seem to resolve "public_html" user directories. Is there
any configuration option to allow jsp files to reside in the same
directory as html files and such or is it a bug in jasper? I didn't
see anything useful in server.xml.

Regards,
	Holger Klawitter
--
Holger Klawitter                                    +49 (0)251 484 0637
holger@klawitter.de                            http://www.klawitter.de/