tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes <...@nyx.xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: tomcat-users.xml
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2000 20:03:07 GMT
"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:

> As Costin said, FileRealmTool does not work and it will not work with 3.1 -- edit the
> tomcat-users.xml file directly for now.  FileRealmTool was part of an experimental approach
> that used different conventions for how it's XML data was stored, and is not compatible.

Forgive me if i'm not explicit enough. Again: Does the Basic security
stuff work? I have big (bug) problems getting it to work, as i'm new
here i don't know what features do work and don't. No i'm not talking
about the FileRealm stuf. Just SecurityCheck and MemoryRealm. B.T.W. I
did edit the tomcat-users.xml file by hand.

Thanks,

Sim