tomcat-users mailing list archives

From bin zhao <>
Subject how to specify configuration file when startup Tomcat
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2000 02:47:59 GMT
Hi, Everyone,

I am using Tomcat 3.1 on Apache. I wanted to mount some new servlet URLs to
Tomcat. From the user guide, I know I have to create my own configuration
file rather than use the automatically created tomcat-apache.conf and I have
to restart both Apache server and Tomcat. But how do I let Tomcat know I am
using a new configuration file. Is there any parameter which I can specify
when I startup Tomcat so that it can use my new configuration file?

Besides "readme", "faq" and "user guide", is there any other documents I can
have regarding Tomcat usage?

FREE Personalized Email at
Sign up at

View raw message