tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "kenneth.baltz" <kenneth.ba...@inforonics.com>
Subject RE: Cannot POST to my servlets
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2000 13:04:45 GMT
I suspect there are two separate things going on here.  A number of people,
myself included, have reported problems with Apache not forwarding the
parameters of a POST request to the target servlet.  RequestParameters
example is a good place to test this.  You should try hitting the port for
Tomcat (8080 by default) and see if it works (It does for me).  That seems
to point to a connectivity issue between Apache and Tomcat.  BTW, no one has
posted a solution that I have seen.

The second problem, "POST unsupported", sounds like you don't have a
doPost() method in your servlet, or it is set to return that message.

K.C.