tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alexey V. Meledin" <...@webclub.ru>
Subject Re[2]: Cannot POST to my servlets
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2000 07:36:39 GMT
Hi,
 kenneth.baltz!

Friday, April 07, 2000, 5:04:45 PM:

kb> I suspect there are two separate things going on here.  A number of people,
kb> myself included, have reported problems with Apache not forwarding the
kb> parameters of a POST request to the target servlet.  RequestParameters
kb> example is a good place to test this.  You should try hitting the port for
kb> Tomcat (8080 by default) and see if it works (It does for me).  That seems
kb> to point to a connectivity issue between Apache and Tomcat.  BTW, no one has
kb> posted a solution that I have seen.
May be problem is in mod_jserv.so and that tomcat doesnot handles
Apj12 from mod_jserv.so lastest?
I've compile mod_jserv.so beta3 and it works well with tomcat.
PS: Developers says, that 4 bits in lastest Apjv protocol are
currently unsupported by tomcat(2 weeks ago).

Alexey V. Meledin <avm@webclub.ru>
New: http://www.crossroad.ru; http://www.garoway.com