tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alexey V. Meledin" <...@webclub.ru>
Subject Re[3]: URL rewriting (doesn't work through MOD_JSERV! Why???
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 20:23:57 GMT
Hi,
 Alexey!

Wednesday, April 19, 2000, 11:08:11 PM,  you wrote:

AVM> Hi,
AVM>  Alexandros!

AVM> Friday, April 19, 2002, 9:44:36 PM,  you wrote:

AK>> This is the main reason that doesnt let me migratre from JServ to Tomcat.
AK>> I don't know why URLRewriting is not working with cookies disabled.
AK>> In other words with cookies disabled forget session tracking....
AVM> We found that it (Lastest binary distribution (April 18) works on port 8080
AVM> where tomcat webserver listens.
AVM> But we does not verify this through apache at this time.
AVM> May be tomorrow.

I've tried to do URL rewriting with mod_jserv and apache. It doesn't
work! :(((
But with Tomcat Web server it works well....

Can anybode make any suggestion!?!

Lastest Tomcat, Lastet mod_jserv.so compiled from native source today,
freebsd 3.3.

Alexey V. Meledin <avm@webclub.ru>
New: http://www.crossroad.ru; http://www.garoway.com