tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lena Lindström <...@ies.se>
Subject How to set up classpath for servlet engine Jasper?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:55:30 GMT
I have a problem with my JSP page and I don't know if it is because the classpath is wrong
to the servlet engine. When I start Tomcat I set classpath to my application jar files, but
the error log file jasper.log says the classpath is "only" the application's web-inf/classes
(which I do *not* think I have set, seems like it is default, or??). How to configure jasper?

Any help appreciated!

/Lena

<JASPER_LOG> Mon Apr 17 15:32:26 GMT+02:00 2000 Classpath according to the Servlet Engine
is: D:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\iexpress0-1\WEB-INF\classes</JASPER_LOG>