tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Duane Fields" <>
Subject Re: Using EJBs from Tomcat
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:14:17 GMT
Ok, I've figured out the answer to my own question. I originally had the
weblogic jndi and remote class loader classes in the Tomcat (that is system)
classpath. The problem being, that when my servlet deferred to the system
class path, everything stemming from that JNDI call was in a different class

The solution was to put the JNDI and WL classloader classes into my WAR's
lib directory, making them in the same path as the servlet. So - now I have
to figure out WHICH out of the 9 megs of classes I actually need...

Duane Fields
Learn JSP!:

View raw message