tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Re" <ale...@aucland.co.uk>
Subject Problem Installing Tomcat as NT Service Using JSRVANY...
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:41:08 GMT
Hi all out there! My name is Alex Re, I am a student from Spain.

I am having some problems installing Tomcat into Win NT as a service. I
first tryed to install tomcat with srvany.exe from the Win NT resource kit,
executing the .bat file to start up Tomcat, but I am not able to get it
running this way and the stop method it's not as clean as it would be
recomendable, isn't it?
Then I heard about jsrvany, I downloaded it and the tomcat wrapper class. I
am trying to intall it, but I can't...
Please, does someone of you out there have installed tomcat in NT as a
service? Please, would you be so kind to explain me how did you get it?

Thanks for all in advance, and sorry because my bad english! :-)