tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chong Yu Meng" <cymbi...@cyberway.com.sg>
Subject Adding Contexts
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:46:55 GMT
Hi All !

I'm using Tomcat 3.1, IBM JDK118 and IBM HTTP Server (Apache 1.3.6). Everything installed
OK. I also installed the jakarta-tools tarball.

I tried adding a context using the Admin HTML screen. It worked !! Kudos to the people who
did it !!

Just one question : previously, in order to install a web application, you added the context
inside the server.xml file. I noticed that after adding the context in the Admin HTML screen,
the server.xml file isn't modified, but the new context is correctly added. If I wanted to
add a context manually, which files should I edit ?

Regards,
pascal chong