tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Rousse <Guillaume.Rou...@univ-reunion.fr>
Subject Re: How to compile mod_jserv from tomcat sources ?
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2000 16:31:45 GMT
I always had problems with pre-compiled versions of mod_jserv, either for JServ
of for Tomcat, preventing any servlet to run, with error message such as
'module compiled with EAPI support may crash, please recompile'.

Only place where i found the source ready to be compiled is in JServ, but i
don't know if those two versions have already differencied or not.

--
Guillaume

--
Guillaume Rousse

Iremia - Université de la Réunion
15 avenue René Cassin, BP 7151
97715 Saint Denis, messagerie cedex 9
Tel:0262938330 Fax:0262938260 ICQ:10756815

And now, some words for our sponsor :
Explosives, guns, assassination, conspiracy, primers, detonators, Kakadan,
initiators, main charge, nuclear charges, ambush, sniping, motorcade, IRS,
ETA, FARC, Cuba, Castro, Che Guevara, revolution, ATTAC, BATF, jtf-6...