tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jam...@cardsetc.com
Subject mod_jserv.so for Solaris? Which tag to build?
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:53:57 GMT
Hello,

I am attempting to integrate Apache and Tomcat on a Solaris platform (well,
Apache will be on Solaris at least) - however the build of mod_jserv.so is
no longer available for Solaris.  Could someone provide me with a pointer
if it IS available somewhere, or let me know which tag I should check out
to build it myself.

Regards,
James W.

Cards Etc will be on stand 573 at CardTech SecureTech in Miami
from 2nd May to 4th May. Look forward to seeing you there!

This e-mail is from Cards Etc Pty Ltd (ACN: 069 533 302).
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us immediately
(by reply e-mail) and delete this e-mail from your system.