tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "stefan haack" <...@7d0.com>
Subject AW: tomcat 3.1beta caching JSP pages?
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:21:02 GMT
The same behavior I have with Tomcat version 3.0, after 10 changes in the
JSP Page, Tomcat sends an old version to the client.

I located the problem in the tomcat/work directory, after
every change the generated ".java" servlet gets a version number at its
end (sample: "very_long_name_5.java") after each rebuild the version number
increments, but stops at 9, and at this time an old version is sent to the
client.

Is it possible to stop this versioning of
generated java code and overwrite the same file?
Is this a Configuration problem, please help.

Stefan