tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Barbara Nelson <bnel...@extricity.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat and IIS 4.0
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:07:49 GMT
I got it running without needing to register any dll.  Make sure that you
have set up the registry entries (log_level, log_file, worker_file etc.)
EXACTLY as described in the paper.  If any of these keys is incorrect, the
DLL won't come up.   In my case, I had confused 'worker.properties' and
'workers.properties'.

Barbara Nelson.

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy J. Buege [mailto:tjbuege@visi.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 2:00 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tomcat and IIS 4.0

Ok, I just tried registering the dll.  No go.  Here's the error message I
receive:

   LoadLibrary("isapi_redirect.dll") failed.
   GetLastError returns 0x000000c1.

I tried this with and without IIS and Tomcat running.  I also tried
positioning myself at various directories:

   c:\tomcat\bin\iis\i386>  \winnt\system32\regsvr32 isapi_redirect.dll
   c:\tomcat\bin\iis\i386> \winnt\system32\regsvr32
c:\tomcat\bin\iis\i386\isapi_redirect.dll
   c:\winnt\system32> regsvr32 c:\tomcat\bin\iis\i386\isapi_redirect.dll

All those failed.  I'm running NT 4.0 Server, Service Pack 5, IIS 4.0.  Any
more thoughts?

Thanks,

Tim
tjbuege@visi.com