tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Darryl Stoflet <dstof...@calweb.com>
Subject Re: Invalid escape character?
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:02:03 GMT
Christian,

	Thanks, but.. I am using the Sprinta JDBC 2.0 Driver and
that is the correct syntax for the jdbc url for there driver. I've
tested this standalone and it works fine.

	I am a little suprised no one else has run into this
because its a huge problem. Any character such as '?' or '*'
as the value within a setProperty is escaped with a single
backslash by the jsp parser.

/Darryl