tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul McKean <Paul.C.McK...@maf.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Tomcat 3.1 beta w/ CodeWarrior
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:29:28 GMT
I had already tried using the org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat class to start
tomcat in codewarrior; however, I finally got it working.

Here's what I ended up doing in addition to setting up my project normally:

1.  Created a new project in CodeWarrior.
2.  Added the "CodeWarrior" JDK's tools.jar to my project.
3.  Added the TomcatHome/lib/*.jar files to my project.
4.  Set the target Output Directory to /my-web-app/WEB-INF/lib
5.  Set the target VM Arguments to "-Dtomcat.home=/path/to/tomcat/home"
6.  Set the Main Class to org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat
7.  Set the parameters to "start"

Hope this helps someone else save a few brain cells.

Paul