tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jascha Espley <Jascha_Esp...@telus.net>
Subject Re: ISAPI Redirector problems
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2000 21:31:11 GMT
I've tried downloading the DLL using different methods, i'm pretty sure it isn't
corrupt, as it is 96KB.

As for the registry entries, this is what i entered in:

Ok, i've created theses two keys in the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\1.0

I've created these string values under the 1.0 key:

extension_uri    "/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll"
log_file            "c:\Inetpub\tomcat\isapi.log"
log_level            "debug"
worker_file        "c:\Inetpub\tomcat\conf\worker.properties"
worker_mount_file    "c:\Inetpub\tomcat\conf\uriworker.properties"

This is exactly what i have entered...and it is exactly from the instructions
that are available.  The filter will still not display with a little green arrow
pointing up in IIS 4.0.  What am i doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jascha Espley