tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gal Shachor <shac...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: ISAPI Redirector problems
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:10:40 GMT

 This usually means that:
1. The dll that you are using is corrupted (it should be about 96K size
   and is available from

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.1_beta_1/bin/win32/i386/).
OR (and most likely)
2. The configuration that you provided is wrong...
   Common configuration errors are typos in the full path to the
   worker and urimap files, as well as typos in their keys.

	Gal Shachor