tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hans Bergsten <>
Subject Re: Webapplication implementation
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2000 02:20:58 GMT
Parag Pathak wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to configure Apache HTTP server 3.1.12 and Tomcat 3.1 beta
> release on RedHat Linux 6.1
> All the examples (both JSP and Servlet) works fine (no error), but when I
> tried to configure
> our application, the guidelines are not clear, where can I find any document
> describing how to port new application with Tomcat.

I'm not sure what you mean by "port new application with Tomcat", but here
are some source of info:

Servlet 2.2 spec: <>
  It also contains the description of the web.xml file, used for
  application configuration info.

JSP spec: <>

Draft version of Tomcat user's guide:
  Contains a description of the tomcat.xml files, how to use Tomcat as an
  Apache add-on, etc.

Hans Bergsten
Gefion Software

View raw message