tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hans Bergsten <h...@gefionsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Webapplication implementation
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2000 02:20:58 GMT
Parag Pathak wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to configure Apache HTTP server 3.1.12 and Tomcat 3.1 beta
> release on RedHat Linux 6.1
>
> All the examples (both JSP and Servlet) works fine (no error), but when I
> tried to configure
> our application, the guidelines are not clear, where can I find any document
> describing how to port new application with Tomcat.

I'm not sure what you mean by "port new application with Tomcat", but here
are some source of info:

Servlet 2.2 spec: <http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/>
  It also contains the description of the web.xml file, used for
  application configuration info.

JSP spec: <http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/>

Draft version of Tomcat user's guide:
  <http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/uguide/>
  Contains a description of the tomcat.xml files, how to use Tomcat as an
  Apache add-on, etc.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com