tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anil Vijendran <...@pipedream.org>
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2000 21:07:14 GMT
We now have a new mailing list, mainly for users of Tomcat. If you are
Tomcat user, please start using tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org. You can
subscribe to tomcat-user by sending mail to
tomcat-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org.

Tomcat-dev will no longer be the mechanism you receive support from the
developers of Tomcat. The hope is that tomcat-dev will become mainly a
forum for the developers and committers of Tomcat.

Please make an effort to use the new mailing list because (a) it reduces
the amount of mail that users of Tomcat need to see, (b) this helps us
filter messages and address the concerns of users better. For example,
we could use the tomcat-user archive to build better documentation or
FAQs.

Thanks.

--
Peace, Anil +<:-)