tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "kenneth.baltz" <kenneth.ba...@inforonics.com>
Subject Apache not forwarding POST info to Tomcat
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:34:38 GMT
I've recently set up Apache + Tomcat on an NT machine (Apache 1.3.9, Tomcat
3.1)  and am having a problem with servlets handling POST requests.  If I
route the request through Apache at port 80, no parameters from a submitted
form show up in a request.getParameters() call.  But if I post the request
directly to Tomcat at port 8080, all the parameter show up like they should.
As a test, I used the Request Parameters example servlet included with
Tomcat.

 Any ideas?  I am a complete novice when it comes to Apache, so I may have
simply configured something wrong.  Apologies if this is more of an Apache
than a Tomcat problem.

K.C. Baltz