tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Stacy <cst...@crystaliz.com>
Subject ResourceBundle in JSP
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:39:12 GMT

I am looking at the HelloWorld example servlet, and it does
  ResourceBundle.getBundle("LocalStrings")
which finds the LocalStrings.properties file in the WEB-INF/classes directory,
(the same directory as the HelloWorldExample.java file lives).

I tried to duplicate this by making the same call from JSP, but that
results in Internal Servlet Error:
    java.util.MissingResourceException:
    Can't find bundle for base name LocalStrings, locale en_US

That sounds to me like it was just about ready to work, but that I need
to put the LocalStrings.properties file in the right place.
I tried several different places to no avail.
Where does it go?