tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Re" <ale...@aucland.co.uk>
Subject Tomcat Installation Problem
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:23:53 GMT
Hi all out there, my name is Alex Re, I am a student from Spain.
I have mounted a Linux box (Red Hat 6.1) with Apache 1.3.12 and now I am
trying to get JSP and Servlets running. I have installed Java JDK 1.2.2 from
Sun and set the CLASSPATH environment variable to tools.jar, just like the
REAME file who comes with Jakarta-tomcat saids. I have jakarta-tools too (in
directory ../ from jakarta-tomcat)...
The problem comes when I try to run the build.sh script... it fails and
returns the following error code:

org/apache/tools/ant/Main

Please, could some of you help me with this or point me to a good tomcat
installation manual or guide?

Thanks for all in advance and sorry because my bad english.