tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jean-Noël WALLEZ" <jn.wal...@wavenet.be>
Subject TOMCAT + APACHE + ORACLE 8.1.5
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:15:13 GMT
I set up TOMCAT 3.1 b, Apache/1.3.11 on NT4.0 SP4 with Oracle 8.1.5.
Apache server is running nicely.
TOMCAT seems to be ok. All examples JSP from TOMCAT run right.

Then I want to deploy a jsp application design with JDevelopper 3.0 and
Oracle 8.1.5.
My JSP application use DataWebBeans.

Here is the error message I got
"JSP Error
----
Request URI: /stock/vTypePiece_Browse.jsp
Exception:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oracle/jbo/html/jsp/JSPApplicationRegistry
----"

I think I have to use ojsp.jar in TOMCAT but I don't know where I have to
make all configuration changes to be able to run JSP Application with
TOMCAT.

Is-it possible?
Can anybody help me?
Can you send me configuration files examples?

Great THANKS.

Jean-Noël WALLEZ.