tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Neuenschwander" <j...@collegeguy.com>
Subject Install Question
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:30:24 GMT
I am installing Tomcat with Apache 1.3.12.  I am running Corel Linux (really debian).  Since
I put tomcat.conf in my httpd.conf file, my configuration is invalid.  apachectl config test
yields

Syntax error on line 13 of /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/conf/tomcat.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not inc
luded in the server configuration

mod_jserv.so is in the libexec directory of my apache, and the Load module line is pointing
correctly to the file... Here is line line in my tomcat.conf file.

LoadModule jserv_module /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jserv.so

I am stumped.... Any help is appreciated!

Jeff