tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Cathrow" <acath...@seagull.nl>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.0 session question
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:41:55 GMT
Could you use
isRequestedSessionIdFromURL() / FromCookie()
to see where the sessionID came from?
Are you using Tomcat standalone or with Apache ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas, Keith [mailto:Keith.Thomas@Den.Galileo.com]
Sent: 21 March 2000 16:21
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Tomcat 3.0 session question

I have used the same code as Andrew and it works just great so long as my
browser has session cookies enabled. However, I cannot get encodeURL() to
detect that I have cookies turned off and so lose my session data in this
situation. I have migrated my app as follows Java Web Server --> Apace JServ
--> Tomcat. Until I migrated to Tomcat everything worked just fine. Does
anyone have any ideas what I might be doing wrong ?

Keith