From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Release of Apache Taglibs
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 06:42:31 GMT
I made a couple of minor improvements to Apache Taglibs last year related to XML parsing and
to how we load libraries (it now uses the TCCL which means the jars can be shared between
webapps as well as be included in a webapp as before). I would like to perform a minor release
(1.2.2) to include these. Before I do, are there any other issues that should be addressed?

One change in 1.2 I think was not useful was the split of the 1.0 EL evaluator into its own
jar. I propose to merge that back so we end up with two jars: one with the javax classes and
one with our implementation.

Thanks
Jeremy