From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Releases and Maven 2 support
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:14:51 GMT
Hi all!
I am willing to use i18n and xtags under a Maven 2 environment.
I noticed that you are not using Maven 2 for your development process,
so I decided to download them manually and submit an upload request
but... I really cannot find released versions of those two taglibs! I
can only find nightly builds.
So my question is: are there released versions of i18n and xtags? I
really cannot find them (probably I should check my eyes :-) ).
If you want I can help migrating to Maven 2 (obviously in this case I
will move the discussion to the dev list).

TIA
Antonio