From hong yuan <hyua...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JSTL resource bundle issue
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:44:18 GMT
I have the following case:
(1) I have an framework application which has
framework resource bundle which sits in a jar file and
also some framework jsps like header / footer etc..
(2) I have an application which uses the framework jar
file and copies the framework jsp files over and has
its own resource bundle.

Can I do the following:
For (1), I won't register the resource bundle in
web.xml but use fmt:bundle tags.
For (2), I will register the application resource
bundle in its web.xml file so that I don't need to use
fmt:bundle on each fmt:message call.

Thanks a lot.