From e..@swapsimple.com
Subject Re: Pagination source code
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2005 05:11:48 GMT
On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 05:54:07PM +0530, P Prabaharan wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am in the urgent position to implement pagination in struts. I am not in the position
to use custom tags.becoz already many pages were made. I need to catch all the records and
do pagination.If any one have code then please send to me. thanks to all

> Thanks&Regards
> P.Prabaharan

	Assuming this is a non-html response of some kind (since pagination of
an html page doesn't make any sense), you might want to take a look at
writing a filter using the Filter interface and the <filter> tag in
your web.xml.  That, however, has nothing to do with the standard taglibs
so if you need help with that you should go ask on some other list.

eric