From Rahul P Akolkar <akol...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Open source html calendar widget?
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 13:55:15 GMT
John Fereira <jaf30@cornell.edu> wrote on 06/02/2005 08:36:11 AM:
<snip/>
> Gosh, you'd think with my 20+ years experience using email and Internet
> forums I would have figured that out.

We (as a list) have been fairly poor in terms of marking our emails,
compared to other Apache lists. As archives show, we hardly mark OT
threads. Its unfortunate the email came off the way it did.

> Maybe I should have also mentioned that the DWR author has had a couple
of
> requests recently for the creation of some Taglibs for rendering content
as
> a result of a DWR callback.

Its really a personal call, I'm happy to leave this unmarked. I did not
see any connection to an existing (or proposed) Jakarta Taglibs (proper or
sandbox) tag library when I marked it.

-Rahul