From Rahul P Akolkar <akol...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problem with namespaces jstl / xml
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 20:16:43 GMT
You could (depending on how urgent this is):
a) Dig into the Taglibs JSTL (standard) impl, file an enhancement request
if you're convinced enough
b) Wait for one of the jstl spec public's owners (Dhiru, Justyna, Pierre)
to respond
c) Author custom tag(s) with Java impls that suit your needs (we know its
doable using the APIs)

-Rahul

news <news@sea.gmane.org> wrote on 06/01/2005 03:55:49 PM:

> Thanks for your help, but jstl doesn't seem to work like that. Don't
> know why, but you can't put namespaceprefixes in the xpath.

<snip/>