From Michael Taylor <mtay...@txesystems.com>
Subject Re: Reloading properties in JSTL?
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 04:58:01 GMT
Sorry for the missend.  As I said in the last email, I'm using Struts-EL
and JSTL.  I've got a custom MessageResources class that detects changes
to the underlying property file or input stream (if the JAR was updated)
and automatically flushes it's cache.  I'm trying to figure out how to
reset the cached information in the JSTL localization context now.  I've
tried changing the bundle name with Context using this:

        String oldValue = (String)Config.get(session,
Config.FMT_LOCALIZATION_CONTEXT);
        Config.set(session, Config.FMT_LOCALIZATION_CONTEXT, "");
        Config.set(session, Config.FMT_LOCALIZATION_CONTEXT, oldValue);

It didn't cause a reload.  I'm running under JBoss 4.0.1sp1.  Any help
in flushing the properties would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike