From Malcolm Cowe <Malcolm.C...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Interesting Xtags Bug
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:02:57 GMT
Can now confirm (after some small dependency hell) that the bug exists
with the older version of dom4j. Upgrading to 1.5.2 has fixed the
problem.

The upgrade introduced some new dependencies (new to me anyway!). In
addition to dom4j-1.5.2.jar, I also needed:

jaxen-core.jar
jaxen-dom4j.jar
saxpath.jar

Thanks for the assistance.