From Helen Ge <...@mamsi.com>
Subject How to access java object method from JSTL expression
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 15:35:34 GMT
Hi,

I saw some examples to access standard java bean properties from JSTL
expression language on JSP page. I am wondering is there any way to access
regular java class methods from JSTL expression?

Now in the JSP, I am trying to access a Java class, which has a business
method return a string value. That java class is not a java bean class. Can
someone tell me how to do that?

Thanks