From Nic Werner <nic.wer...@sonoma.edu>
Subject Redirect Issues
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:21:45 GMT
Greetings again,
    I've noticed a problem with redirect if I have a good chunk of code,
where it won't redirect and I get this log error:

----- Root Cause -----
java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteResponseFacade.sendRedirect(CoyoteResponseFacade.java:338)
        at
org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.core.RedirectSupport.doEndTag(RedirectSupport.java:151)
        at
org.apache.jsp.editoutlethandler_jsp._jspService(editoutlethandler_jsp.java:602)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137)

.....googling this I see its a problem with too much whitespace? I was
able to correct this once by jamming all my tags together, making it
fairly unreadable, but this time around I'm trying to find a  better
pattern to this. Do certain tags cause this problem?

- Nic.