From Nic Werner <nic.wer...@sonoma.edu>
Subject Looping with paramValues
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:23:14 GMT
Hi,
    Is there a '.key' accessor for paramValues? Basically I only want to
access the variables that match a certain index and do comparison work
with them....

    I'm familiar with accessing data using paramValues.var_name[index],
and I'm familiar with looping through params with only one value:

<c:forEach items="${param}" var="params" varStatus="status">
    <c:out value="${params.key} -- ${params.value}"/><BR>
    </c:forEach>

The problem with paramValues is that I have to specify a variable name,
while params lets me use '.key'.

Thanks for your help,

- Nic