From Flavio Tordini <f.tord...@kataweb.it>
Subject Re: using Node variables with JSTL XML tags
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 13:58:32 GMT
hi helios,
Unfortunately it does not work. it gives the following error:

Illegal argument evaluating XPath expression "/*":
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Node must be non-null for
getDTMHandleFromNode

Clearly the JSTL implementation is trying to use "$node@name" as the
variable name. So this is not the way to go.

flavio