From David Goodenough <david.goodeno...@btconnect.com>
Subject Re: RV: datagrid
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:34:49 GMT
This is a great shame.  It says one of two things, either that datagrid needs
to be extended to work with an important part of JSTL (the <xml: tags)
or the <xml: tags need to be updated to work with the rest of the world.
Perhaps we need an <xml: tag to do the conversion as part of the standard
set.

David