From Harry van Rijn <ha...@raceeend.demon.nl>
Subject Re: Embed picture in HTML email
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 09:24:42 GMT
I'm not quit sure but for this a servlet solution would be more
convenient, as the JSP engine
standard opens/uses a Printwriter ? Anyhow a writer that you can't use
for outputting
pictures, you should use one for streaming. The point is that you cannot
"downgrade"
the standard writer of the JSP engine, to one that handles pictues.

Harry van Rijn