From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: Tiles and run-time expressions
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:25:47 GMT
If you're going to use a request-time attribute value, the entire expression
must reside within "<%= %>":

<put name="header"
     value='<%= "header" + flag + ".jsp" %>'/>

Of course, that assumes that the "value" attribute is configured to accept
request-time values.

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>