From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject RE: Issues with RegExp Tag Library and Tomcat 5
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 14:35:27 GMT
Can you give some detail about what "aren't working" means? Are exceptions being
thrown or are you just getting unexpected results? Are you using the latest
version of the tagilb (looks like 1.0.1)? Provide a simple example of a tag
that's not working.

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>