From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject RE: jstl xpath
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:06:29 GMT
I'm not sure what you mean by, "...they don't specify these dependecies in their
site." All the required JAR files are included in the distribution of the tag
library. There's also this document:

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-1.0-doc/GettingStarted.html

Unfortunately, the documentation implies that all JAR files "need" to be copied
to WEB-INF/lib. In general, however, only the four I mentioned previously need
to be copied (you probably don't even need Jaxen and SAXPath unless you're doing
XPath). The others are usually supplied by the container.

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>