From "Benedetto Dell'Ariccia" <bdellaric...@tiscali.com>
Subject Re: Calling HTTPS URL with IO
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:40:43 GMT
Hi Hassan,
tnx for the help but, I show you this code, in this code there are 3 calls
with the IO taglib to 3 different HTTPS servers, the first one is the one
that does not work,
I had to put xxx and yyyy, the others works correctly without any other
code....you can try.....is this correct?

The error message for the first call is:
 org.apache.jasper.JasperException: HTTPS hostname wrong:  should be

Tnx a lot!
Benny

-------------CODE
<%@ page import="java.net.* ,java.io.*" %>