From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: x:transform and body content
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 03:49:02 GMT
Yes, that was a foolish re-edit I did before sending the email, in my
code it is "default", Thanks.

Still, x:transform is picky about the contents of its body even when
<x:transform xml="${dom}" xslt="${default}"> are both defined. A more
logical and powerful behavior would be to allow other jsp tags to be
able to exist in  the body no matter if its the "actual xsl content" or
just parameters.

thanks,
-Mark