From "Brian Hart" <BHA...@mail.nysed.gov>
Subject c:import and FileNotFoundException
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 15:39:05 GMT
Has anyone experienced a problem calling c:import after a
filenotfoundException is thrown from c:import?  I have  a page that is
passing a variable to c:import for the url.  If that variable contains
an invalid url I get a FileNotFound Exception which is good, but
subsequent calls (refresh the page) continue to throw an exception, but
instead of FileNotfound, I get a  ClassCastException and must re-start
the server to recover.  I'm on Oracle OC4J 9.0.3  with 1.0.3 release of
the JSTL

-Brian