From pete.sto...@kisstechnologies.co.uk
Subject Re: Mailer attach
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 17:23:29 GMT
I like your thinking though unfortunately I dont think we can do it on the
attach case as there is no parameter for it.  Ive looked through the code
and all looks ok; I can only imagine that somehow the bodyparts var inside
the tag is not cleared when doStartTag is run.  Very odd - does anyone
know anything about tomcat pooling as this would seem likely to be the
culprit?
thanks
Pete

Eliseo Arias <jarias@cait.org>
01/05/2003 18:17
Please respond to "Tag Libraries Users List"